PACE Financial Servicing (PFS) provides turnkey administration for property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing programs at the state and local level. We empower robust, open markets for PACE transactions, which drive lower costs of capital and facilitate industry-wide scale. The result is increased economic activity, reduced environmental pollution, and new jobs.
- We work with states, counties, and municipalities to legally enable PACE transactions through legislation and local ordinances.
- We administer open-market PACE programs at no cost to PACE jurisdictions.
- We create a PACE administration model that is lean, low transaction cost and lender-friendly.
- We offer streamlined servicing of PACE transactions, collection of PACE obligations, and remittance of payments to capital providers.
- We provide quality assurance and ensure energy savings for PACE transactions in accordance with state and local laws through project approval and the education of contractor networks.
- We work with a broad range of contractors and capital providers to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Lower utility bills for building owners
- Local job creation
- Assists states and local governments in reaching energy and water conservation goals
- Reduces carbon emissions and water usage
- Assist states in Clean Power Plan compliance
No Cost to Taxpayers
- PACE financing is funded through private capital, with no cost to taxpayers